Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Elle Hearts Wraps!















 Please excuse my always mediocre photography, but I like to put up my own pics, even if they're taken on my cell phone through a car window when I'm running late to get back to work after my lunch break...
So, todays adventure took my over to "That's a Wrap!" on 7th Street between Palm and McDowell (full address will be at the end of the post). A friend of mine recommended this to me, said it was just up my alley of inexpensive but good quality and kick ass people. Well, who says no to that?
Parking was a little terrifying cuz the place was already packed at 1145am and their parking area is a little cramped. Ended up being well worth the effort, including a long line. There's a reason people are willing to wait for a parking place for their wraps. The menu included wraps, salads (which can be converted to wraps, and rice bowls. All fresh produce made the Cypress salad (turned into a wrap) crispy and delicious with tender lean chicken. Came with some fresh chips and homemade salsa which was the perfect side. I also stole.. I mean borrowed... some of my friends side of pasta salad. This is going to make it tougher to choose next time I'm there. A well-rounded, high quality meal for around $10.

That's A Wrap 
2022 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 
(602) 252-5051

http://www.thatsawrapphx.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment